Our Dining Hall
Our Dining Hall - The Bishop Vowler Building
We are very fortunate to have a separate Dining Hall at our school. This hall is the original school building built by the Church in 1874 at a cost of £2000 to education 120 boys. The hall has undergone substantial refurbishment whilst retaining the historic features of the original building which became Grade II Listed in 1996.